with you in relation to this website. By accessing this Website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions
set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and condition’s you may not use or access this
website. If you have any questions about them or do not wish to accept them, please contact
check this page from time to time to review these terms and conditions to ensure you are happy with any
changes. Using or accessing this website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not
accept these terms and conditions, please do not continue to use this website.
Cancellation & Returns Policy
1. Once a Contract is in place for Products which are to be made to the Buyer’s special requirements the Buyer shall not cancel or amend the Order and the Buyer undertakes to accept delivery of the Products which Products shall be strictly non-returnable.
2. None of the Products are sold on “sale or return” basis and no returns will be accepted arising from an error on the part of the Buyer. The Seller may agree to accept returns at its sole discretion though it will not accept as returns any edible food products, any items discontinued from its range or any seasonal items.
3. Where the Seller agrees to accept returns it reserves the right to levy an appropriate handling charge plus carriage at cost in respect of such returned Products. Products will not be accepted for return unless they are in a condition suitable for immediate re-sale by the Seller. Any Products returned without prior agreement with the Seller will be held by the Seller entirely at the risk of the Buyer and will be due for payment within the normal terms of the Contract.
Information about us
“We/our/us” refer to Gracecam Limited, a company registered in Ireland. Our registered office is ATC House
2059 Castle Drive Citywest Business Campus, Saggart Co Dublin.You can contact us by email at
firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address above.The website to which these terms and
conditions apply and for which we are responsible is http://www.sugarcraft.ie or any successor website address.
Your use of this website and our intellectual property rights
We have made this website available to you for your own personal use. We may modify, withdraw or deny
access to this website at any time.
This website and all the materials contained in it are protected by intellectual property rights, including copyright,
and either belong to us or are licensed to us to use. Materials include, but are not limited to, the design, layout,
look, appearance, graphics and documents on the website, as well as other content such as articles, stories and
You may print or download materials from this website for your own personal use provided that:
• no materials are modified in any way;
• no graphics are used separately from accompanying text;
• our or the relevant third party’s copyright and trade mark notices appear in all copies and you
acknowledge this website as the source of the material; and
• the person to whom you providing these materials are made aware of these restrictions.
You agree to use this website only in accordance with these terms and conditions. You will not obtain
or attempt to obtain access to the website (including its contents) by any means other than the
through interface provided.
Our liability to you
These terms and conditions do not exclude our liability (if any) to you for:
• personal injury or death resulting from our negligence;
• any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude or to attempt to exclude our liability.
We do not guarantee that this website will be compatible with all or any hardware and software which
you may use. We do not guarantee that this website will be available all the time or at any specific
We reserve the right to withdraw or modify this website at any time.
This website and its contents are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no
representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, freedom
from malicious programs (such as viruses, spy ware, worms or trojan horses) with respect to this
website or its contents.
It is your responsibility to ensure the appropriate security measures are taken by you (for example by
installing firewalls, virus-checking software, intrusion detection systems, anti-spy ware products and
spam filters) to screen out any malicious programs (such as viruses, worms and trojan horses) to
enable you to use our website.
We are only liable to you for losses, which you suffer as a result of a breach of these terms and
conditions by us. We are not responsible to you for any losses which you may incur which were not a
foreseeable consequence of us breaching these terms and conditions, for example if you and we
could not have contemplated those losses before or when you access this website. Our liability to you
shall not in any circumstances include any business losses that you may incur, including but not
limited to lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
Information on this website
The information contained on this website is given for general information and interest purposes only.
Whilst we try and ensure the information contained on the website is accurate and up to date, we
cannot be responsible for any inaccuracies in the information. As a result, you should not rely on this
information, and we recommend that you take further advice or seek further guidance before taking
any action based on the information contained on this website. Our liability to you as explained above
remains unaffected by this.
We may link to other websites, which are not within our control. We are not responsible for these
websites in any way, and do not endorse them. It is your responsibility to check the terms and
You may only link to this website from another website with our prior written permission.
Nothing on this website is intended to be nor should be construed as an offer to enter into a
contractual relationship with you or anyone else, except for these terms and conditions which govern
the relationship between us in relation to your use of the website.
If you make a contract with a third party who is named or referred to on this website, it is your
responsibility to ensure that you are comfortable with the terms of that contract and to take legal
advice if necessary.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity and all aspects whatsoever of these
terms and conditions or of any term of these terms and conditions will be governed by the law of
Ireland. The Irish courts will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or
in connection with these terms and conditions or use of the website.